There are lots of ways to get your authorization form in front of prospective customers. We designed it to be flexible to best meet your needs and customer acquisition processes. Here are a few ways that you can get more visibility and ease the sharing of data.
- Use our authorization request form. You just need the customer's name and email address to send them a personalized request for data. Learn more here.
- Copy your unique authorization link and send this to a customer via email. This works great if you already have a line of communication open with the customer, such as an email chain. Simply click on Request Data, copy the link next to Your Link, and send it via email to your prospective customer.
- That same authorization link can be included in your email signature, marketing materials and/or drip campaigns. This is a great way to develop leads and deliver accurate proposals quickly.
- Include your authorization form on your website. It is easy to iframe your authorization form into your website and can be included in whatever flow you currently have set up to generate qualified leads. Learn more here.
- Our authorization form is fully mobile optimized, so if you are with a client in person, feel free to use your phone, tablet or laptop to have the customer grant access to their data right there. No need to wait around or send an email later.